Villa Sky HouseVilla No. 1, Aston Bali Residence, Jl. Goa Gong Ungasan, Badung Regency, Jimbaran - Bali (Show map)
Villa Sky House in Bali is a beautifully designed three-bedroom luxury villa tucked into the contours of a scenic hillside on the highest point of the Bukit Peninsula in Bali. Villa Sky House is only a stone’s throw from the island’s most beautiful beaches, five star hotels and restaurants. Villa Sky House is also blessed with the most outstanding wide angle views in Bali. The view is stretching all the way off into the distant horizon and filled with beaches, towering volcanoes, offshore islands and the rich fertile plains of southern Bali. It’s like being on the top of the world.
Tropically modern in design the spacious Villa Sky House is adorned with a traditional Balinese doorway and koi-filled lotus ponds. Further offering comfortable furniture, a 10 metre swimming pool and a fully-equipped European kitchen. Perfectly suited for families or friends, Villa Sky House comes with private butler, daily cleaning staff, gardener and 24hour security.
But most of all you will never forget the unparalleled views from the roof-top Sky Lounge terrace, the perfect place for morning yoga sessions or simply getting a suntan. Sunset is the time to enjoy a seafood barbeque or even a romantic dinner for two, being cooled by the ocean breeze as the lights of the island slowly switch on and Bali emerges into the silence of a tropical night.
Visit Sky House and touch heaven on the Island of the Gods!
Features Villa Sky House
: 10x4m private
: min. 4
: 325 USD per night *
: 395 USD per night *
: 475 USD per night *
: Not available
Villa size is 515 sq.m. in 3 levels.
The Master bedroom at Villa Sky View is a large private space with its own private terrace and magnificent views of the whole of southern Bali. Featuring an extra king size ‘King Koil’ luxury mattress and spacious en-suite bathroom, with oversized tub, rain shower and twin wash basins, this suite was built for comfort. The room features two soft and comfortable armchairs, a 47’’ flat-screen LCD TV with satellite channels with a surround sound home cinema system and a spacious walk-in wardrobe complete with safety deposit box. There is even an office so you can bring the work with you if need be.
The ‘Family room’ is a semi open-plan space featuring two separate ‘bedrooms’ that have a shared entrance and bathroom, with an open walkway between each sleeping area, yet thanks to the clever design of Villa Sky House, they offer total privacy from one another. There is wardrobe, and the shared bathroom is fully-equipped with all amenities including, a hair dryer, rain shower and an oversized bathtub. There is a comfortable and relaxing sitting area and for entertainment there is a 42” LCD TV, and DVD player supported by a Pioneer home cinema system. A sliding glass door leads out to a balcony with views of the pool.
The Family Room is perfect for two adults and two children, yet can easily accommodate four adults.
From its vantage point high on Goa Gong Hill, across the bustling waters of Benoa Harbour to the nearby white sands of Jimbaran Bay, all the way along the southern plains to Bali’s majestic volcanoes and stretching to the distant peaks of East Java, Villa Sky House offers the most spectacular vistas of Bali anywhere on the island. And it’s not just nature; rising to the side of Villa Sky House at the nearby GWK Park is the giant head of the Hindu god Vishnu, looking down with his protective gaze.
As darkness falls Villa Sky House takes on a magical quality of sparkle and serenity as a twinkling sea of lights rolls in on the island before you. Highways, hotels, and villages light up the night and the airport runway jutting out to sea offers the mesmerising sight of planes taking off and landing just a few kilometres away. Rise early to see the sun come up over distant Nusa Penida Island or sip evening cocktails from the vantage point of Villa Sky House terrace and watch the sun slowly sink into the Indian Ocean in a blaze of yellows, pinks and reds.
This is life as it was intended to be lived.
Villa Sky House provides a true sense of place in Bali with many touches of island life wrapped up in all the creature comforts of modern living. Comfortable furnishings, fish ponds, antique Balinese doors, ‘King Koil’ mattresses, a fully-equipped European kitchen, swimming pool, great outdoor areas and all surrounded by those outstanding views are designed to make your stay a perfect one.
- Spacious living area with TV lounge and solid wood dining table for 6
- 10 x 4m swimming pool with timber deck with sun loungers
- Open-air rooftop “Sky Lounge” equipped with sofas and rooftop garden
- Fully equipped European kitchen
- Master bedroom with large en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Two-bedroom interconnected ‘family room’ with ensuite
- Air conditioning throughout
- Both bathrooms have rain showers and oversized bathtubs.
- Office with panoramic views
- Three flat screen LCD TVs (42” & 2 x 47”)
- Satellite TV channels in living room and master bedroom
- DVD-players and audio systems
- Motorbike (on request)
- Wi-Fi internet (unlimited)
- Roof top dining
- Board games
- Undercover parking
- 24 hour security
Included in rates:
- Welcome stock of soft drinks (mini bar);
- Fruits and sandwiches;
- Daily housekeeping;
- Gardener and pool cleaner;
- Regular linen and towel changing;
- Renewable toiletries;
- Full time butler until 11pm, extra hours will be charged IDR50,000 / hour for butler and housekeeper assistance;
- Grocery shopping of food and beverages;
- One driver for 7-seat, air-conditioned car available eight hours a day (guests have to buy petrol);
- Extra hours will be charged IDR50,000 / hour);
- Free and unlimited Wi-Fi Internet;
- Satellite TV channels in master bedroom and living room;
- Estate security 24/7;
- One complimentary roof-top dinner (seafood BBQ set menu) with one bottle of locally-made “Hatten” wine;
Room Service. In conjunction with the nearby Beverly Hills Bali Resort we offer a full room service menu. Order whatever you like from the breakfast, lunch or dinner menus and it will be delivered fresh to Villa Sky House.
Breakfast is not included but can be prepared in your villa by our butler and we have a limited menu onsite so should you require anything more substantial feel free to order whatever you like for lunch or dinner, and our staff will head out to the supermarket and get it for you at cost price.
Villa Sky House’s southern location puts it in easy reach of many of Bali’s best facilities and attractions. Within 20 minutes are two championship golf courses, water sport centres, many fine restaurants, five star resorts, countless spas and Bali’s best beaches at Jimbaran, Balangan and Nusa Dua.
Attractions located less than 20 minutes drive from Villa Sky House:
- Bali’s best beaches: Jimbaran, Geger, Balangan, Dreamland, Padang Padang;
- Championship golf courses: New Kuta Golf Course and Bali Golf & Country Club (Nirwana Golf Resort is located within 1 hour of Villa Sky House);
- Water sports centres in Tanjung Benoa (Nusa Dua);
- Waterboom aqua park;
- Uluwatu temple;
- Uluwatu beach with its many simple surfer warungs (restaurants). Perfect for a cold sunset beer;
- Many of Bali’s top five-star hotels and restaurants and spas;
- Bali’s most famous surf breaks including Kuta, Uluwatu and the Impossibles
- The Thalasso therapy centre in the Ayana Resort (ex Ritz-Carlton Bali)
- Jimbaran Beach’s world famous seafood BBQ warungs (restaurants)
For excursions out to the greater Bali region like a trip to the Elephant Park or shopping in the galleries and craft workshops in the cultural centre of Ubud, or even some dare-devil adventure activities such as white water rafting or climbing a volcano for sunrise, our staff will be more than happy to offer advice and arrange everything for you. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy your holiday.Show map)
Villa Sky House is located at the highest point of Bukit Peninsula in south Bali, close to the popular tourist areas of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
|Destination||Driving time by car|
|Denpasar Ngurah Rai International Airport||20 minutes|
|Jimbaran Beach||10 minutes|
|Balangan Beach||15 minutes|
|Geger Beach||20 minutes|
|New Kuta Golf Course in Pecatu (Dreamland)||15 minutes|
|Uluwatu temple and Uluwatu Beach||25 minutes|
|Bali Collection shopping and entertainment mall in Nusa Dua||20 minutes|
|Waterbom park and Discovery Mall in Kuta||25 minutes|
|Kuta night life||25 minutes|
|Seminyak restaurants||30 minutes|
Villa Sky House is located in a new estate with many existing villas but unfortunately there is construction work taking place in the adjacent property at the moment which can be seen from the parking area and villa entrance. We are offering you heavily discounted rates by way of compensation for this temporary inconvenience. If you compare these prices with other similar villas with similar views and facilities and excellent service, you will find us extremely competitive indeed.
|Rates Villa Sky Jimbaran||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|3 Bedrooms||325 USD per night *||395 USD per night *||475 USD per night *|
|Minimum stay||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
|Seasonal calendar||all dates excl. high & peak season||1 - 15 Jul|
1 - 15 Sep
Chinese New Year
20 Dec - 10 Jan
* Rates are quoted in USD ($) and subject to 5% service charge and 10% government tax (total 15,5%)
- All events or parties with more than 20 participants should be approved in advance by the villa management and stipulated local village council fee will be applied
- Damage deposit is required 300 US$. Should be paid IN CASH upon check-in to villa manager and fully refundable if no damages and losses in villa ( no stains on furniture and walls, no broken glasses and glass wear, no damaged electronics, no broken bath amenities and umbrellas)
Please read carefully our terms & conditions before your final confirmation of your booking and payment.