Terms & Conditions
INDAH INDONESIA, hereinafter referred to as ‘ The Agent’, acts merely as a booking agent on behalf of the owners of holiday accommodations. The contract entered into is between the owner of the property and the Holidaymaker, hereinafter referred to as ‘The Client’. The contract is not effective until all necessary payments have been received by ‘The Agent’ and confirmation has been sent to the client.
PLEASE NOTE – you will not be allowed into the country if your passport is valid for less than six months. It is really important because there have been clients in the past that have not been able to enter through the Denpasar airport because their passport would expire in less than six months.
Registration with Indonesian Authorities
We are required by law to register all guests with the local authorities. Management of the villa will take your passport to photocopy and then make sure that you are registered with the authorities.
Rates are in US Dollars and quoted as a daily rate. Rates quoted subject to change without prior notice.
Villa rental rates are quoted according to “Low”, “High” and “Peak” season rates, which are specified in the villa description.
Number of guest
Every villa have has a maximum number of guests, as detailed in villa descriptions, which we ask to be respected. If you wish to have additional guests we need to be informed prior to receipt of deposit payment to acquire the villa manager’s permission. This is also to assure you a level of service and adequate bedding and linens for your stay.
Each villa have minimum stay in every seasonal dates.
The usual minimum stay requirement for Bali villas varies from a 2 to 3 consecutive night stay for the low season, 3 to 5 consecutive night stay for the high season and 7 to 10 consecutive night stay for the peak season.
Check-in and check-out time
Villa check-in time is 2.00pm and check-out time is 11.00am. We try our best to accommodate guests who need to extend check-out time slightly provided there are no guests arriving the same afternoon. Late check-out will be charge half a nights rental for guests wishing to stay at the villa past 2 pm.
1. To secure the booking, we require your written email confirmation to reserve the villa. We will then send you a invoice of the total rental outlay.
2.We can hold inquires for only 3 (three) working days from the date you have inquired, as after 3 (three) days we require to have confirmation of the bookings. If we do not receive any confirmation, we will release your booking request automatically.
3. Once we receive your deposit we will then send you a confirmation by email.
4. Payments can be made by Bank Telegraphic Transfer (TT) in US Dollars or express account-to-account bank transfer.
1. A deposit of 50% of the rental amount including government tax and service charge (if applicable) must be received by ‘The Agent’ within three (3) working days after confirmation of reservation has been given.
2. All payments must be made in US Dollars with payments option are :
3. Payment by Telex Transfer - All payments should be received in net full, including all the bank charges plus the fees of the corresponding bank(s). All these costs should be paid by the sender. Please email us an official confirmation of your payment.
4. Payment by (express) Bank Transfer - All payments should be received in net full, including all the bank charges plus the fees of the corresponding bank(s). All these costs should be paid by the sender. Please email us an official confirmation of your payment.
4. All clients will be asked to sign a Waiver of Liability and a credit card authorization form, which will allow the Agency to charge the card any charges that clients incur while at the villa.
5. In the case of bookings made 45 days or less prior to arrival, full payment is required within two (2) working days, or on arrival, if less than two (2) working days, whichever comes first.
6. Final payment is required at least 45 days prior to arrival for Low Season and 60 days for High/Peak Season bookings. Payment must be received promptly in order to guarantee your reservation.
7. US dollar notes with serial number beginning with CB, BB, CF, DB and CA and notes that are 1999 and under will not be accepted.
8. Payments by Traveller’s Cheques or personal cheques, will not be accepted.
1. Notice of cancellation must be received by ‘The Agent’ in writing by fax or email at least 30 days prior to arrival for Low Season, 45 days prior to arrival for High Season and 60 days for Peak Season bookings
2. Deposit will be refunded in full less US$500.00 OR 20% of the money already received (whichever is greater), if the booking is cancelled 61 days or more prior to arrival (91 days for Christmas/New Year bookings).
3. In the event a reservation is cancelled less than 61 days prior to arrival the deposit will be forfeited. Reservations cancelled less than 61 days prior to arrival are subject to a complete forfeiture of deposit to compensate the agency for the time and effort involved in making a booking and to compensate the owner for the loss of other potential bookings that have turned down once a booking has been confirmed.
4. Final Payments are non-refundable
Check In & Check Out Time
Check in time is 2:00pm. Check out time is 11:00am
Late check out up to 6pm at half day rental charges
Late check out up to 11pm at one night rental charges
Events and Parties
It must be respected that you cannot hold large parties in any of the private villas without prior arrangements and approval. We must get a license from the local authorities (Banjar) for such events and this will incur an extra fee which differs per occasion an region. All villas we represent have rules governing their usage for events and parties and at times as surcharge of up to equivalent of a night’s rental, price plus a local community or ‘Banjar Fee’ is applicable. Normal bookings are for vacation purposes and special permission must be obtained for function where the number of people in attendance exceeds 150% of the capacity of the villa. The clients should be aware that these are private villas located in residential neighborhoods and, as such, not all functions or events can necessarily be accommodated. Much depends on the vagaries of the neighborhood’s residents.
Wedding and other events held at villas are becoming increasingly popular. Please be aware that the majority of villa owners will not accept a booking involving a function without prior confirmation that a function coordinator has been employed.
If you are planning to hold an event such as a wedding or any large party congregation of people at the villa, it would be best to bring to the Agent’s attention as soon as possible.
Check your health insurance before coming to make sure you are covered. We strongly recommend that you take out a comprehensive insurance to protect you and all those that accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellations and other travel contingencies. We also strongly recommend a health insurance that covers medical evacuation for emergencies.
Damage and Losses
Clients are responsible for leaving the property and its contents in good order and in a clean condition. The client is to pay for any damages or losses incurred during occupation. The owner reserves the right to repossess the property if clients or any member of the client’s party causes excessive damage or nuisance or engages in any unlawful activity.
‘The Agent’ shall not be liable to the client or to any other occupier or guest on the property for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience caused and will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings, car and its contents to any member of the party during the holiday.
Numbers in Party and Suitability
The numbers of persons occupying a property must not exceed the maximum number stated in the property description unless by prior arrangement. ‘The Agent’ reserves the right to refuse any booking.
Whilst the agency makes every effort to ensure that brochure descriptions are accurate and that properties meet its required standards, the Agency cannot accept responsibility for any alterations made to the property or its amenities, which are beyond its control. Nor can it accept responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use or condition of the property and its appearances, plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise, exceptional weather conditions or owner’s negligence. Further, no responsibility is accepted for the personal belongings, car, and its contents of the hirer or any member of the party during the holiday.
If the hirer considers that he/she has cause for complaint concerning a property, the matter should first be taken up with the owner or villa manager. If satisfaction cannot be obtained, the client should then report the matter at once to our office. In such cases, if the agency considers the complaint valid, a partial refund may be offered. This will have to be discussed and approved by the relevant villa owner and may take several weeks to finalize. No liability shall arise beyond the refund of the monies paid. The Agency will not entertain claims lodged by a client upon departure or after return home when it is no longer possible to investigate the complaint effectively.